awesome ,awesome ,terraium idea and plans

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i found this here:

http://www.blackjungle.com/gallery/talltank/page1.html

this is probaly the best idea i have ever seen on constructing a terraium, just think of what you could do with this, its almost limitless with your imagination, also you don't have to put water or the tubes in, you could use it for aboreal geckos, maybe an aboreal snake?, frogs of all types and kinds, i have 40 gallon tank just collecting dust calling my name, hell imagine a tank like that for say a huge pokie, or perhaps a few pokies? wow i was really impressed with this and the idea is so simple, yet so cool...I think i'm gonna look into how much suppys would cost for a 40 gallon, i'm not gonna use all live plants probaly just a few and the rest would be fake silk ones, moss on bottom, i dunno but this neat, what you think? . Jeff

btw: another thing that impressed me is you can carve out tunnels for hides anyway you like...say a bunch of different hides for a communal tank

Last edited:

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That is pretty amazing; you can tell how much time was put into that. Great stuff!

Aidan

Malkavian

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Holy crap, that is an insane layout. Better hope its maintenance free that thing would be a nightmare to have to get into regularly and do work on

black_ops

Banned
Old Timer
ive kept freshwater red-claw crab. Sesarma bidens before and they would love thast kind of habitat.