Old Timer
more

Poecilotheria metallica F P. metallica female (2).JPG
Lasiodora difficilis F DSCF3707.JPG
Lasiodora parahybana F DSCF3550.JPG

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
man look at the Stomatopelma calceatum MM's eyes...haha gotta love that species..

Ingar

Arachnopeon
You mentioned A. geniculata as B. albopilosum and P. cambridgei as P. irminia. Be more cautious with latin :)
Nice pics and T's!

Ingar

Arachnopeon
You schould replace B. albo with A. genic and P. irminia vith P. cambrid aswell.. Wrong latins to those species.
Pardon for boehmei - misspelled myself :)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
actually both are correct..the albo is a albo, and the irminia is a irminia just not brightly colored.....

---------- Post added 11-01-2011 at 06:34 PM ----------

actually i am now seeing what you are meaning about the geniculata...she was given to me as a albo, so i never thought any different...that explains why she is so vicious....and the irminia i am still climbing up the walls over...she is 7" and was sold to me as irminia...i know shes lighter colored, but she doesnt quite look like a cambridgei.....and what really sucks is i have a mm coming in tomorrow on loan....what the heck...

---------- Post added 11-01-2011 at 06:42 PM ----------

well after alot more picture hunting...im thinking my girl is a cambridgei...what the heck....i thought it was wierd when i first got her...but i thought maybe it was a lighter phase..

---------- Post added 11-01-2011 at 07:01 PM ----------

any more thoughts on the irminia/cambridgei problem....

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
and i cant thank you enough for that...i didnt mean to sound rude..i was just in shock...especially since i was about to pair my cambridgei...
You schould replace B. albo with A. genic and P. irminia vith P. cambrid aswell.. Wrong latins to those species.
Pardon for boehmei - misspelled myself :)

thruthetrees

Arachnosquire
*drooling* they all look superb!!! I love that L. difficilis--what a beautiful T! I had not really given that type a real look until I saw the picture of yours. Same with the A. genic... Great shots showing amazing coloring!

In full agreement on the eyes of thay MM S. calceatum--that would be a good one to take photos of to get people to see the cute side of Ts... Almost puppy like eyes!

The Koh Samui is stunning... They're all just amazing in their own ways :D You have an amazing collection :) *drools more* I look forward to seeing some of the sacs/slings of those girls when they drop :D Is the LP gravid as well?

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah difficilis are pretty cool....i tried pairing her tonight, but the mm is acting strange..i think he is getting close to death from old age or maybe the cold, cause he was in transit 8 days...has been acting strangely....yeah those eyes on the mm calceatum are awesome, and i love how feathery he is..alot more than the females...yeah im hoping that my S. calceatum lays a sac soon..she is about to explode....nope the LP isnt gravid yet...she has never been paired..she actually looked just the same after a molt...shes a biggun..thanks for everything..
*drooling* they all look superb!!! I love that L. difficilis--what a beautiful T! I had not really given that type a real look until I saw the picture of yours. Same with the A. genic... Great shots showing amazing coloring!

In full agreement on the eyes of thay MM S. calceatum--that would be a good one to take photos of to get people to see the cute side of Ts... Almost puppy like eyes!

The Koh Samui is stunning... They're all just amazing in their own ways :D You have an amazing collection :) *drools more* I look forward to seeing some of the sacs/slings of those girls when they drop :D Is the LP gravid as well?

coldvaper

Arachnosquire
I love your Lasiodora parahybana it looks so massive, like a baseball attached to legs lol.

LucN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just want to point out that your C. darlingi is definitely female as males don't develop a foveal horn on the carapace. Lovely collection btw !