About to join the GBB club

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
Picking up a 1.25" C cyaneobubescens sling tomorrow evening, my first GBB, been wanting one for a while now, this will take me up to a total of 9 T's, room for 1 more maybe...

Hendersoniana

Arachnoangel
u will not regret this! I just got mine a few hours ago from a package, and its beautiful. Everything about them is!

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
I wholeheartedly agree, you won't regret getting a GBB! I got mine a week ago, and it's beautiful! Hoping it's a female...if not, i'll have to get another, which wouldn't be a bad thing.

angrychair

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Picking up a 1.25" C cyaneobubescens sling tomorrow evening, my first GBB, been wanting one for a while now, this will take me up to a total of 9 T's, room for 1 more maybe...
famous last words, 1 more maybe...

Congrats on a GBB, I really like mine, its closer to 1 inch. He has done a lot of webbing in the 1 - 2 weeks i've had it. My OBT webs a lot too.

LOL this turned into a my GBB is awesome thread.

jim777

Arachnosquire
Love mine, it's a nice relaxed spiderling that's easy to handle and absolutely loses its mind when you drop in a cricket :)

Dreadlock Wolf

Arachnopeon
I Had mine about two weeks. Under an inch i size. Such a beautiful Baby. Just moulted two days ago and already looks huge compared to the previous size :D

Amy Beth

Arachnopeon
Ahhhh...LUV my GBB sling. The most fantastic of webs and fun to watch eat. I can not wait for mine to grow up. :)

AshLee

Arachnopeon
famous last words, 1 more maybe...
+1 to that.

My two Greenbottles are about 2.5" with no accurate clue, as they're some of my speediest and most difficult if I ever have to do transfers or maintenance, hoping that they might become manageable once they get older. I suspect another molt is coming up..

Definitely heavy webbers and I adore the intricate tunnels that mine have formed. Definitely not regrettable decision.
Now we'll just have to see what your next one ends up being, eh?

Ran

Arachnoknight
Stunning T's with great personalities..as in their web construction and appetites...can't wait to raise one myself.

RockinOutAmber

Arachnosquire
My first T was a GBB sling. Well it still is a sling. I can't wait to watch it grow. You should post pics when you get it!

deathkorps

Arachnosquire
im loving my gbb sling that i have so far, it molted yesterday to 4th instar, its very pretty i love it. it has webbed up half of its enclosure so far lol.

Crickeylynn

Arachnopeon
I just got my first GBB sat. I am so excited about watching it grow up. She ate saturday when I bought her, but refused her cricket yesterday. Don't know if she is going into pre molt or just getting use to her new place.

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
Yeah, yeah, sure.... lol :D
I know what you are saying Lee... 10 seems like a nice round number but so many different T's I seem to have a soft spot for them all lol

---------- Post added 11-03-2011 at 09:43 AM ----------

Off to collect it after work from a local private seller can't wait to add this one to my humble collection, pics to follow soon...

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
Collected last night the "sling" turned out to be nearer a Juvi at around 1.75" so very pleased, even came ready set up in a little plastic box with substrate, hide, bowl and a few plastic leaves and sticks, all webbed up and just fed having last shed around two weeks ago. Lovely looking little T, the seller who is a member of the BTS had 2 GBB's of same size so was letting one go to get another species. Think I got a bargain as I was going to order a small sling from The Spider Shop which including shipping would have cost me more! Will post pic up as soon as I've found my data lead to connect my camera to PC

Boyd Blizard

Arachnopeon
Just joined the "club" last week. Bought two slings. Not quite 1/2". Not a lot of webbing as of yet, just fed each a small mealworm night before last and it was great watching them wrestle with their dinner. Can't wait for them to get a little bigger. I overfeed all my T's so I figure in about three to four months I'll have some pretty decent size on them. So much fun.

scuba113

Arachnosquire
my first slings were GBB they are so cool now they are almost mature they grew up so fast.