Roach And Millipede Communal?

purplespider23

Arachnopeon
I have some hissers, adult i'm pretty sure, looking for some nymphs soon, and i was planning on getting some pedes, around 5, and i was wondering if i could keep them all together or not, i also plan on breeding the pedes so i don't want the roaches to affect them in anyway or the pedes to affect the roach nymphs

Tarantel

Arachnobaron
I have heard you can keep them together but I'm not sure about breeding. I'd advise you to wait until someone more experienced comes along.

Hornets inverts

Arachnobaron
i'm not sure about hissers (no idea how they like to be kept) but i cant see any reason why milli's and roaches cannot be kept together, as long as they have similar requirments. In the rainforests locally there are a number of roaches and millipede sp thats can all be found foraging in the leaf litter together

Gnat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my 3 AGB millipedes have a 'pet' roach. im not sure what kind of roach it is but its been living in the millipede enclosure for several months now and doesnt seem to be bothering them. All 3 millipedes have molted with the roach in there so I dont think it is bothering them.