Chaco gold striped is different than Chaco golden knee apparently.

smoothie4l

Arachnopeon
So I was at Hamilton Reptiles yesterday and I happened to notice that they had to two 5” G pulchirpes for $80 each, on the critter keeper it said “Chaco gold stripe” no Latin name. Once a man finally came over I began toying with him and asking what the difference between golden stripe and golden knee was, and of course he gave me the most juvenile answer ever “Well the golden stripe as you can see has gold stripes if it was a golden knee it wouldn’t have those”. So I said thank you and he left, but seriously!? Now I know what people mean by pet stores can really suck sometimes.
Also what do you think about the price, I not quite sure about it.

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lol..You should have tested him and asked what the latin name was. The price does seem a little high, but you are in Canada which might be higher. If they are female I guess it's not toooo bad. I've seen way higher prices in pet stores. I've seen cheaper for that size though. I bought a sexed 5" female for $65 I think it was, but then again that's a U.S. price.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
if youre feelin iffy about it and have to ask opinions on these forums why even bother with the lps? this site is full of good people who will hook ya up with reasonable deals. plus the members here CARE about tarantulas not just sell them.