P. irminia Question

Black Label Invertebrates

ArachnoCore
Old Timer
Hey there!

I have an adult female P. irminia that recently laid a dud sack. I have a MM on standby, I was just wondering how long I should wait to pair her? I was thinking maybe after her next molt... What do you guys think?

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Hey there!

I have an adult female P. irminia that recently laid a dud sack. I have a MM on standby, I was just wondering how long I should wait to pair her? I was thinking maybe after her next molt... What do you guys think?
It depends on when her last molt was, how old she is (older females will have more time between molts) and how old the male is.

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Do it now. I have double clutched my females numerous times. I am going to try for a triple this time around! If you get a good sac, cool. If she molts out just use the male after she molts. I have kept a mature P. irminia male alive for 1.5 years.

So, have at it!

Last edited:

Black Label Invertebrates

ArachnoCore
Old Timer
Do it now. I have double clutched my females numerous times. I am going to try for a triple this time around! If you get a good sac, cool. If she molts out just use the male after she molts. I have kept a mature P. irminia male alive for 1.5 years.

So, have at it!
Alrighty, I suppose I'll give it a shot ;D