Biggest AND Baddest Tarantula?

Jared781

Arachnobaron
i sort of want the top dog in the near future!!..... any prospects?

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
I say this nicely and only to be helpful...from the look of all the threads you have started recently, the search function would be your best friend. :)

There is a ton of info to be found, and the "meanest," "biggest," etc stuff has been covered MANY times. Just use the advanced search and type in key words like "biggest," "defensive" and so on, and you will find lots of info.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Goliath birdeater is the BIggest & the Baddest,,, if youve seen a Threat pose they go crazy bearing fangs & hissing like a Pyscotic Spider
typically mine is very calm.. I leave her alone because she has a CYST im treating
It puts a king baboon to shame with its Massive carpace & Fangs
T Stirmi 080.jpg T Stirmi 081.jpg

She did that to me before I applied Iodine..:biggrin:

Honestly though.. OBT & Hatian brown are Generally meaner then T stirmi.. but Mine is a ODD Mean Specimen
she will run away sometimes when I give her water.... just a big scardy cat

T's are defensive.. none will attack unless provided or spooked

Last edited:

Jared781

Arachnobaron
I say this nicely and only to be helpful...from the look of all the threads you have started recently, the search function would be your best friend. :)

There is a ton of info to be found, and the "meanest," "biggest," etc stuff has been covered MANY times. Just use the advanced search and type in key words like "biggest," "defensive" and so on, and you will find lots of info.
I get that a lot ;) but i always seem to get 90% good answers?????

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
about 7.5-8" inches .. body around 5" inches or so.. her cyst is getting better I think she will survive her molt :)

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh man here we go again.......
thats about what im thinkin

---------- Post added 01-11-2012 at 09:08 PM ----------

about 7.5-8" inches .. body around 5" inches or so.. her cyst is getting better I think she will survive her molt :)
nice t ultum.. glad shes gettin better btw. i may be pickin up a 8" female from a LPS (believe it or not) for 100bucks... its been there since Christmas ***the day after black friday the girl working said i could have picked her up for HALF OFF*** i think im gonna go back, talk to a manager, and try to haggle. i want the store to know its being housed improperly. (same set up as a rosie REAL DRY)

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If you want a bad ass tarantula I always recommend Avicularia minatrix, they really are quite ferocious.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
P conceridies gets 8-9" and is only slightly smaller then the Goliath birdeater :)
very beastly T :) try not to get tagged they are notorious for Extreem agression

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Yeah dont buy a T for BIG / Bad size... stick to smaller ones til you get more expereince... unless you wana risk a Large bite...

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Yeah dont buy a T for BIG / Bad size... stick to smaller ones til you get more expereince... unless you wana risk a Large bite...
Heterothele sp must be relatively painless then right being an old world dwarf right?