Miss Rat

Yve

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awwwwwee:) what a sweetie...I had an albino years ago and he used to hang out behind my typewriter(*i meant yeeears ago!lol)when I was doing my homework...
cutest little things...I can't keep them anymore....I've got a conflict of interest:rolleyes:

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bite? Heck no!! She's a sweetie! Every rat I've had (except for the blue rats) have been super sweet. The blue rats are Satanic rats though! I had 3 of those and each one would go out of it's way to jump at my hand. One even took quite the chunk from my finger. He became snake food real fast. They're Evil I tell ya!!=D

Juno likes to hang out in her second level of her cage and beg for treats. She especially likes to rip paper towels through the bars and shred them. Then she puts the shreds into her basket and rolls around in them. Quite the character!:D

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What a cute rat! I love them. I have a litter about 2 weeks along now and it is the most varied litter that I have ever had as far as coloration and patterns go. I have solid blue and hood blue. I have solid Agouti (brown w/ black guard hairs) and a hooded Agouti. I have both solid and hooded Blue Agouti. I have a hooded black too.

I didn't even know Blue Agouti was a possibility until i noticed this evening that some of the blue pups in the litter had taken on a slight golden sheen. I did a search of rat color types and found the above website. I am definately keeping 2 of the Blue Agoutis.

I'll definately will post pics of them when they are older.

Jon

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW! I love the Dumbo ears! I wish they had them here, I would have to get Juno a companion:D

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my room mate has a rat and it is awesome. i love to get her out to watch movies with me. she runs back and forth all over the couch (and inside of it) for hours

xanadu1015

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love ratties!!

I have three boys all basically around a year old. Theres Lucky, who is a champagne, Xandu, an albino and Geddy Lee a Black hooded. They are the sweetest around. They never bite me and they are extreme kissifers...this is why I can't own a snake anymore..I'm too much of a softie. Anyway, I love the pictures!
I wish I could get a dumbo, but I think I should stay at the three I have right now. Maybe next year though ;)

Laura