Aww... they like each other!

Lyle Beach

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hehe.... look at these guys! Their friends! The A.seemani has been sitting there for about an hour.... and now the G.rosea came up and is giving him a hug through the glass! They have been like this for about 10 minutes or so!

lol.... they probably don't even realize that one another is there.

Attachments

Aviculariinae

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
In the first picture it looks like he,s picking up a hooker in a red light district LOL

Lyle Beach

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The seemani is about 5" and the rosea is about 4"

The seemani seems to be doing better... I am just leaving him alone for a few days, with a towel over his side to de-stress him/her

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm glad its doing better Lyle.
I'm not ragging on you dude, but I would think that those T's are getting stressed being so close to each other. It may look like they like each other but T's "don't" like each other and if they could get at each other it would most likely end in death for one or both. I once had two T's like that in one cage, and ended up with one really fat T.
Make sure theres no possible way they can get at each other. Even a small space at the top is enough for one to squeeze through.
When I have two T's really close together, I put a file folder between them. But thats just me.;)

Ern

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
They definatly are aware of each other, more sensitive little critters than you think. Cool pics, but I would stick a piece of card board in between them like Ernie suggested.

Chrissy

Arachnopeon
My a. seemanni and g. rosea also have cages right next to each other and I've seen them doing this more than once. I love catching them like this, it's so cute:) I don't have any pics of those two, but here's a pic I took at a pet shop of 2 female roseas...

Attachments

spyder7697

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
good to hear that your A. seemanni is doing better now and nice pics by the way
Ski-Ya Laterz
Russ

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Chrissy
My a. seemanni and g. rosea also have cages right next to each other and I've seen them doing this more than once. I love catching them like this, it's so cute:) I don't have any pics of those two, but here's a pic I took at a pet shop of 2 female roseas...

uh i think u have to rosies there or is just me?

mike

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Longbord1
uh i think u have to rosies there or is just me?

mike
Read it again carefully...

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
NVM lol

u think that it could be cuz they wanna eat eachother??

mimic58

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lyle Beach said:
hehe.... look at these guys! Their friends! The A.seemani has been sitting there for about an hour.... and now the G.rosea came up and is giving him a hug through the glass! They have been like this for about 10 minutes or so!

lol.... they probably don't even realize that one another is there.
Thoughs are some great pics! thanks for sharing

Last edited:

mimic58

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Longbord1 said:
NVM lol

u think that it could be cuz they wanna eat eachother??
Yes! Totaly i think thats it dinner, I just would like to know how there aware of each other , i was under impresion there Eye sight sux

jw73

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have spiders that do the same think. They are G. pulchra and C. fasciatum. Their faunaboxes stand alongside each other. When in my room become dark they face each other and I think they look what their neighbour does.

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Lyle Beach said:
Better than starting a brand new thread that covered the same subject. :rolleyes:
*Or subjecting the same, the thread, that covered a brand new better starting.

*that is supposed to make no sense what so ever...and I think I did it. :?