grout(2 or 3 layers)

paint, if you are using a different colour grout paint the base dark grey

dry brush grey

drybrush white

and all done
hope you like

AlexRC

Arachnopeon
SWEET!! Definitely gonna be trying this out. By far one of the easiest and coolest ways of making hides/caves I've seen.

Arachno Dano

Arachnosquire
I don't know about you, but I would research if the chemicals are toxic or harmful to animals first! Seems like a cool idea, but how well does it hold up against water?

~Dano

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Old Timer
I have seen videos of a guy making a waterfall for his reptiles using foam ,grout, and acrylic paints even made a basin for it.

ch4dg

Arachnosquire
SWEET!! Definitely gonna be trying this out. By far one of the easiest and coolest ways of making hides/caves I've seen.
cheers

I don't know about you, but I would research if the chemicals are toxic or harmful to animals first! Seems like a cool idea, but how well does it hold up against water?

~Dano
they're all safe, this grout stands up really well to water...but is a pourus material, but with the aid of varnish its 100% waterproof and water resistant

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah but will some of the chemicals leak over time into the water the tarantula might drink thats where you have a problem. But very cool good job

ch4dg

Arachnosquire
thanks,
maybe house hold varnishes will and so will yatch varnish degrade over time(afew years)but pond sealent wont do that well not for at least 10 odd years, i still got things made from about 15 years ago that still dont need redoing