My new chaco golden knee spiderling..

taryn

Arachnopeon
hi, i just bought two new T's. A curlyhair and a Chaco Golden Knee. i got them yesterday and today tried to feed them FFF (flightless fruit flies) recommended by the website i purchased them from, and the curlyhair ate one and is actually quite active, But the curlyhair wont eat and doesnt move often. i am worried about the wetness of the substrate, im not sure how wet to keep it? how do i wet it if its completely dry? do i just pour some water on it untill its dark damp or just slightly damp? same info on the curlyhair if possible, please help. im new and would love some tips and advice for this species. iv already done as much research as possible. i just need some Human advice from expirence:) thank you

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
uh.. how big are the ts, im assuming small right? those ts like it real dry. i usually will just let them get most of their hydration via crickets... i usually just mist lightly on the sides of the deli, and maybe a spray or two on HALF the substrate ONCE A WEEK ... all mine are (and always have been) fine