bright orange blondi

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
what is up with these pictures I see of the blondis that are BRIGHT orange? is it just the lighting? or perhaps a color morph. I have never seen one that color and I have seen dozens of blondi none of them are even close to that color? anyone have any ideas? I also hate it when dealers show these pictures when the actual stock probably will not look like that picture. I understand that they wwant to show an awsome looking spider but I think it would be more hoest to show A better representitive of the species.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They can vary pretty drastically in color, but I don't know about orange . I have one that is significantly lighter brown, almost a reddish brown, and one that is very dark brown.

xanderTluv

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes mine is a cinnamon orange color. That is why I traded my redslate for her! The color just threw me!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I seen huge variations in color too! My little 4 incher is RED right now... REALLY red!:eek:

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
mine after she molted was the most gorgeouse black color with red striped on the knees. it was soo awsome I wish they stayed that color

Vampire

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
mine is

That's just how my TBlondi looks, very orange....I was wondering why all the pix I saw were brown?