How long did it take for your T's to start webbing their homes?

Nate4991

Arachnosquire
I would like to start an informational thread regaurding gow long it took some of your T's to begin to web their homes if they ever did.
Avicularia Avicularia picked up 1/30/12 began to web 2/20/12
WP_000427.jpg
Avicularia Avicularia picked up 1/30/12 began to web 2/21/12
WP_000437.jpg
Grammostola Pulchripes picked up 2/18/12 began to web 2/19/12
WP_000438.jpg

Wiggles92

Arachnopeon
I got three new tarantulas today (Poecilotheria striata, Ceratogyrus darlingi, and Haplocosmia nepalensis), and the H. nepalensis sling has already started webbing its starter burrow while the other two haven't done anything beyond a thread here and there.

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The 'time to webbing' is going to vary considerably based upon the species, the size, the individual and even the enclosure setup.

Wiggles92

Arachnopeon
It would be awesome if you could post pics
Sure thing.

This is the H. nepalensis sling as of about four hours ago:

The C. darlingi sling appears to be starting to web now, too, but I don't want to bother them for any more pictures today since I just got them this morning.

HoboAustin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My H. maculata sling webbed up within a week of moving it to it's home, that was a little over a month ago. Now the whole enclosure is webbed up.

8leggedloverlassie

Arachnosquire
My selenocosmia crassipes started webbing as soon as I put it in it's enclosure
My Phlogius crassipes 'kuttabul' made a small tunnel web after 3 hours, then within a week it's webbed like crazy! U can't even see th floor!
My other one started webbing in a week

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Three days ago I took my Avic avic out of his enclosure to remodel it. Backdrop, rotated the lid, and cut most of the lid turning it from black to clear acrylic. Anyways back to the question. I put my Avic in a little KK while I did this remodel and later that night he started webbing in his temporary home.

8leggedloverlassie

Arachnosquire
I would like to start an informational thread regaurding gow long it took some of your T's to begin to web their homes if they ever did.
Avicularia Avicularia picked up 1/30/12 began to web 2/20/12
View attachment 99589
Avicularia Avicularia picked up 1/30/12 began to web 2/21/12
View attachment 99590
Grammostola Pulchripes picked up 2/18/12 began to web 2/19/12
View attachment 99591
LOL top pic looks like it It has MIGHTY HUGE web strand coming from it's spinnerets!!:o_O:

Nate4991

Arachnosquire
The avic in my first pic decided to make a flat layer of web across the plants like a bed

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Got my hobby A. metallica back in August of last year, he made a molt hammock that night and hasn't made anymore web until this month when he made a full horizontal tube.

All of my incei slings had webbed the crap out of their homes the first night.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
It of course differs from each T.. Yet my C. Huahini went crazy, it went behind a fake plant and made a web dome!!

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Quick update. I moved my Avic avic into his remodeled enclosure. He sat on the backdrop for 2 days without moving and inch. On the third day he made a web and molted mature.