anyone who can gender ,instar and ID my scorpion?

kelvintheiah

Arachnosquire
where did you get that bro? im just asking. i dont know the answers for your questions. im from ph too.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
juvenile instar 4-5 Centruroides sp. In the US you have: C.hentzi, C.guanensis, C.gracilis, C.vittatus(mesic, xeric and pantheriensis morph), C. exilicauda,C. sculpturatus ( and a gertschi morph). Maybe I forgot one:) You have some reference points now to do some searching...

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9001 met Tapatalk

Last edited:

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
juvenile instar 4-5 Centruroides sp. In the US you have: C.hentzi, C.guanensis, C.gracilis, C.vittatus(mesic, xeric and pantheriensis morph), C. exilicauda,C. sculpturatus ( and a gertschi morph). Maybe I forgot one:) You have some reference points now to do some searching...

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9001 met Tapatalk
He is not in the U.S., and does not have easy availability of the U.S. Centruroides.:) To me, it looks like a fourth or fifth instar C. margaritatus...but this is not definite...

Last edited:

voldemort

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
could be a Centruroides margaritatus (or what is sometimes sold here as bicolor) 3i - 4i

as for the gender, too early to tell

mike

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i was looking at this thread on my phone, different lay out and did not see the location...... :)