price check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken Farmer

Arachnosquire
I am going to look at someone T's local i found. they said they will get a price list together when i come, just wondering what the average is for these?

G. pulchra
B. boehemi
A.versi
G. pulchripes
P. metallicas
regalis

what is the average as, slings, juvies and adults?

Also he had a B. smithi mature pair for $250. thanks for the help.

Phlerr

Arachnoknight
I don't think there's an average for T prices cause I'm sure you've checked around the web and prices DEF vary. How much did they tell you if you don't mind me asking

Chicken Farmer

Arachnosquire
they didn't give me prices. kind of seemed weird. but they told me were they were, and game me a phone number and went buy scientific names. so i guess their real.

i think pretty much when i come they will make up prices. just wondering what is a good price.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note:

I'm not going to let this turn into "this one has it for this price and that one has it for that price. It is unnecessary and nothing more than advertising for said sellers/dealers (which is not allowed in the discussions section). Therefore I am locking this thread and do NOT start another.

Now with that said, take a look in the classifieds section; take a look at dealer's websites (ie: price lists); take a look at other website's classifieds sections or just run a search through google.

Good luck!

Debby

Status
Not open for further replies.