Long island expo March 25, 2012

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
Who's going? If you don't know what it is, here:

http://www.reptileexpo.com/lifirst.htm

:) For people who have gone before, do you think they will have any of these slings for good prices?

-C. elegans
-H. incei
-A. versicolor/metallica
-MM/pen-ultimate/sling (that means 2nd to last molt right?) G. rosea (of course they will have adults/sub-adults)
-P. baeri
-Any other dwarves

Hope you guys go!

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I will be there - I have several options on H. incei, A. versicolor and others. I'm going to try to get more stuff before the show as well.

See you there!!

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
I saw your for sale threads. :) Lots of choices! I promised myself I wouldn't get anything until after I get what I can there. Thanks though!

Wait, you live in Boston...How long is your commute!? See you there!

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I will be attending, as usual, lots of new additions, Large selection slings, juveniles, subadults and adults, sexed and unsexed, Roaches, supply's and cages.
Lots of freebies!
see you All at the show!

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
Freebies! :D This will be fun. The banner will be "Net Bug" I'm guessing? I am so excited. :)

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I saw your for sale threads. :) Lots of choices! I promised myself I wouldn't get anything until after I get what I can there. Thanks though!

Wait, you live in Boston...How long is your commute!? See you there!
Yes I do! It's going to get longer this year when I move to NH!

I will have everything on my list and some REALLY cool breeding pairs and other stuff. I'm stocking up as we speak!

Looking forward to seeing you and other folks there!

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
NH! That is awesome (but the commute is not)!
This is going to be the best. :D My first exPo was the last white plains one, where I got my G. Rosea girl. Should'be gotten something a bit more...interesting. :/ I will definetly this time though. :D Is no one else on the forums going?? :O

Boatman

Arachnosquire
I'm possibly looking to acquire P. irmina. Will anyone have some there?

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'll have irminia as well, and I plan to attend both shows. I believe the Long Island show is fairly new, making it tough to compare, but the Hamburg show might be the biggest in the North East/Mid Atlantic.

Boatman

Arachnosquire
I'll have irminia as well, and I plan to attend both shows. I believe the Long Island show is fairly new, making it tough to compare, but the Hamburg show might be the biggest in the North East/Mid Atlantic.
Cool. Thanks. I hope to be there...

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
Hope you guys find what you want! I'm crossing my fingers for at least C. elegans and A. versicolor/metallica (for good prices). :) I know Comatose has A. versicolor sso... :D

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry - I didn't make that clear - I'm selling some versicolor that will only be at the show; I don't plan to post/sell them here... you can absolutely get them from me :)

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
Great! Thanks Comatose, I'll be sure to stop by. :) You too Netbug and philth. (sounds so weird saying those "names :p)

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
It's almost sunday!!! Hope to see u guys there!

Last edited:

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I look forward to seeing everyone there! I'll have a few show only species, breeding pairs, adults and some KILLER deals, <edit> These are show only deals, so if I don't see you there you ain't getting them!!

Last edited by a moderator: