What's black and white and red?

minax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
And always hungry? Almost always that is....................the A. geniculata!!:D I just bought 1 from Botar last week, at a local reptile show, and this T is just a knock-out. :eek: She is about 4", and just beautiful!! Thanks for the great deal, Botar......................and it was really great meeting you there, I look forward to hanging out with you some more at the A.T.S. conf.:)

And............in addition, another very nice surprise was meeting Caska/Leslie there as well. She is very beautiful, and very intelligent as well. ;) It was a great surprise and privilege to meet you both at the show, and Botar.............thanks again for the great deal!!:D I will post pics. soon.:)

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey! You told me I was beautiful and intelligent!:D

It was nice meeting both of you too. Just wait until you get to meet the rest of the gang at the conference.

Botar

minax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by Botar
Hey! You told me I was beautiful and intelligent!:D

Botar
Dammit Botar............You were not supposed to tell about that!?:eek: Well.................really, you are............though!:D

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i think thats a great looking species dont got one my self:( but still think they are get looking.