Thought I'd post some of mine here, too. Here we go:

This one I made for the juvie P. cambridgei I'm getting next week:

P1010213.JPG

P1010214.JPG

P1010215.JPG

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
And this one I set up as arboreal now, too. Not yet sure what'll be house in it...probably Poeci / Lampropelma (if I can convince myself of either!) or some other nice arboreal...

P1010216.JPG

P1010217.JPG

P1010218.JPG

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
id like to be first to say NICE ENCLOSURES bro.. i like both alot. that 2nd one WOULD BE ideal for either pokie OR Lampro... the L. violaceopes WOULDN'T be recommended because out of the few in that genera the violaceopes is the most inclined to bolt to the top/true arboreal (if im not mistaken)..... the borneo , the nigerrimum , or the sp . "orange fringed" are the ones that are semi arboreal and act like pokies and bolt to the cork tube hides. Either way, they're ALL pretty ts fit for those beautiful enclosures

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Creative stuff, man! My enclosures are comparatively spartan but the t's seem to enjoy them just the same- but that's not saying that I wouldn't like to experiment with a little more deco someday.

Cheers,

T

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'm not yet fully satisfied with the 2nd tank and since I don't have a hot-glue pistol yet, I'm finally getting one (seems to be one of the tools you just NEED in the hobby :D). Probably gonna re-decorate it some to not look so dull / simple actually. Once that hot-glue thing arrives, I'll probably gonna change/add some stuff. Thank you for your comments, though! Much appreciated.

Porp

Arachnosquire
Very cool! I love my P. cambridgei! That T is pure awesome. I have a P. irminia being shipped out today (inspired by the pictures of yours!). Are glue guns hard to get in Germany? I picked mine up locally for like $5 ($2-$3 for the smaller, cheaper ones). They sure do come in handy in this hobby.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very cool! I love my P. cambridgei! That T is pure awesome. I have a P. irminia being shipped out today (inspired by the pictures of yours!). Are glue guns hard to get in Germany? I picked mine up locally for like $5 ($2-$3 for the smaller, cheaper ones). They sure do come in handy in this hobby.
Na, not hard to get. Just haven't gotten one ever, so now I've reason to do so. Ordered one from Amazon for like 20 bucks, since I wanted a model that isn't always dripping glue and has a good temperature. You're getting a P. irminia sling, or juvie? Don't forget to post the unpacking/housing then, hehe :D

Nice enclosures I liked the first one and lampro :)
Thank you!

Porp

Arachnosquire
Juvie. He's 3" or so. Can't wait till he gets here. I definitely will post pics or a vid.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Little update:

New enclosure for P. irminia adult female, "Phaedra" (30x30x40cm WxDxH)
P1020566.JPG

New enclosure for A. geniculata sub-adult female, "Medeia" (30x30x20cm WxDxH)
P1020572.JPG

New enclosure I just finished decorating, not sure for which T it'll be, but likely for one of the Avics ;)
P1020592.JPG

nepenthes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those look great. Can't wait till I get a chance to make something for my slings! That's still quite a few molts down te road though!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Those look great. Can't wait till I get a chance to make something for my slings! That's still quite a few molts down te road though!
Can be easily solved: Get a juvie or adult, too ;)

On a sidenote I'll probably gonna use the first enclosure pictured in this thread and fill 3/4 with substrate for the E. murinus, or get a bigger Lock'n Lock box for that one. It would seem, after stretching out, that one has not really a lot of space in the one it is currently and I'd like to change that. Probably gonna use that enclosure then for my B. boehmei once it molts again, we'll see. Somehow I like rehousing and preparing enclosures, although I'm not that skilled with decorating them like so many others on here...

nepenthes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I do believe that is a solution. But Id like to work my way up from the slings to juvies so on and so forth. Plus the only large T's I can find are rosies. I can wait. I'm sure you could come up with some neat enclosures, did you get that glue gun? That'd help. Your enclosures look great though so idk.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I do believe that is a solution. But Id like to work my way up from the slings to juvies so on and so forth. Plus the only large T's I can find are rosies. I can wait. I'm sure you could come up with some neat enclosures, did you get that glue gun? That'd help. Your enclosures look great though so idk.
Yeah, got the glue gun already some months ago. Helps quite some when decorating. :D

Tasp

Arachnopeon
Hi, Storm. It would be nice if you could update this thread with some new pictures, please. Your enclosures are just so pretty! :eek:

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I really don't have many "new" enclosure. Most are in use with my T's and can be viewed in my picture thread.

This one, however, will either house one of my Poecies in the future (the female P. miranda if so), or one of the Psalms gets rehouse in this and the Poecie get's the former Psalm enclosure.