White plains expo! April 2nd, 2012

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
April 22nd! Sorry for the typo... :(
Here's the website: http://reptileexpo.com/nyfirst.htm

Imma make this quick. Whos going? Who's selling? Who wishes they could go? ;) Who might go? What's on your wishlist?

I might go, unless I have important stuff to do. :) My wishlist, in order from most reasonable and wanted, to wanted, but too expensive/venomous (cats):

1. C. Elegans
2. H. Incei
3. Under $30 dwarves ;)
_______
4. P. regalis
5. OBT
6. M. Balfouri
7. A communal
8. Anything rare and purty

Post away! :)

Last edited:

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think you made an error on the date (it's the 22nd), but hopefully I'll be there... I won't find out if I've got a table until the last second though.

MattInNYC

Arachnopeon
I'll be going as usual, anyone who wants to meet up let me know. Picking up a pair of P. subfusca from net-bug, and some books. Maybe something else depending on what I see.

Skeleton-Man

Arachnopeon
If i dont have work ill def be there!! Def gonna pick up something again from the Queen at NETBUG!! 8 Legs Plus booth also has some great stuff. picked up my beautiful P.pulcher female for a greaat price :3

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Hope to go there and just look at something that would interest me.. Lol.. Definitely buying a load of crickets... Lol..

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
Lol! I'm going early and hunting down C. elegans and possibly H. incei. Then I wander around and admire stuff, maybe getting something else that's cheap. Of course this all depends on the mood of my mom. I have to be her slave for a period of time around the expo to get the rights for more T's. lol :p

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I should be there this time around!Haven't made the last couple shows.
-Chris

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
NETBUG (me and Tom Patterson(Philth)) as usual will be there, with couple thousand spiders, roaches, millies and other very interesting bugs!,so many to choose from, many new additions!, and always a freebies!
See you All @ the show!!

Anastasia

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
NETBUG (me and Tom Patterson(Philth)) as usual will be there, with couple thousand spiders, roaches, millies and other very interesting bugs!,so many to choose from, many new additions!, and always a freebies!
See you All @ the show!!

Anastasia
A couple thousand!!! :angelic: sounds like heaven! Are all the critters you are bringing on your website laugh prices and stuff?

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
Oops auto-correct completely messed me up... I meant to ask this: are the animals you are bringing to the expo listed on your website? Hope that is more understandable. :)

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oops auto-correct completely messed me up... I meant to ask this: are the animals you are bringing to the expo listed on your website? Hope that is more understandable. :)
85% of it, I will also have animals that not listed, juvenile and subadults, millipeds roaches and supply's.

MattInNYC

Arachnopeon
I'm leaving for the expo now. Blue shirt with red spiders on it if anyone wants to say hi.

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
I'm also getting ready to go.. Hope to drop by and say hi to Anastasia and Tom! See u all there!!!

Robotponys: this auto correct/ auto spell check is one of the most irritating feature coz It sometimes make our message look totally off... I also had a bad experience with it.. Lol...