My New little one!

anitec21

Arachnopeon
Friends i have a new member that entered my collection the Aphonopelma Seemani I got at a petstore in my area not petcos. But anyways when i saw it in the
tank the guy touched its abdomen it ran but didnt bite him even though it was eating with its little fangs out lol but i handled him he didnt run or nothing just was
walking slowly pretty chill but its the only time to handle so i wont stress it. Sorry if it looks blur. Looks like the Eupalastrus campestratus
aphonopelma seemanni 2.jpg aphonopelma seemanni.jpg Ahonopelma Seemanni 3.jpg

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hmmm glad you got your seemanni. But the problem here is that is a Paraphysa scrofa. At that size, most likely female.

Last edited:

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yep. They are a very cool dwarf species. Very underated in my opinion. I have a MM, and 2 females in premolt. Cant wait to start pairing them. Keep her substrate dry like rosea, with a water dish. They get 3".

HoboAustin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's pretty cool, I'd take a dwarf over a normal sized T anyday. Enjoy your new family member :)

anitec21

Arachnopeon
Yep. They are a very cool dwarf species. Very underated in my opinion. I have a MM, and 2 females in premolt. Cant wait to start pairing them. Keep her substrate dry like rosea, with a water dish. They get 3".
I have a male Brachypelma Vagan male thats looking to mate