Caribbean Country Exotic Pet Laws ?

lizardminion

Arachnolord
Well, my family just might be moving to a Caribbean and I'd like to know the laws of where we may be living in the future years, as well as maybe have some say into it. Does anybody have any information about the laws as well as where one may get some more animals in their collection? (stores, sellers who can ship internationally, etc)

Camden

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Without some sort of licence, i'm almost 100% sure that you can't ship an animal legally across a country line. I see people doing it illegally sometimes, but it's not a smart thing to do. Plus chances are, if your parents aren't gonna let you get an animal here, i wouldn't assume things would change much in a different country.

lizardminion

Arachnolord
Without some sort of licence, i'm almost 100% sure that you can't ship an animal legally across a country line. I see people doing it illegally sometimes, but it's not a smart thing to do. Plus chances are, if your parents aren't gonna let you get an animal here, i wouldn't assume things would change much in a different country.
Hush. My mom is okay with me getting herps and Ts and all that. As long as I work for it.

Camden

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Is this the same one that refused to get feeder and husbandry items from the local pet store if you got a pet?

lizardminion

Arachnolord
For a while, yeah. Now I got peat moss and fruit flies, and once I get the money, I'm getting a terrarium.