Breeders club

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi guys,

I hope this isn't seen as pandering. I've added a few new discussions to the breeders club. I'm hoping to get some other hobbiest that have certain species to get organized to help keep our rare scorpions in the US hobby. Posting it in the breeders club should keep the discusion from getting burried in all the posts. So far Ive got thread for Heterometrus Madraspatensis and Centruroides margaritatus. This is what I have and what I'm looking to breed when I can get males. PLease start your own threads with what you are trying to breed. I'd also like to invite our European and Asian friends to join the group and give us some of your experiance in breeding these scorpions.

To join go up to were it says community and click the drag down menu. Go to groups and just click join.

Thanks john

Keister

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi guys,

I hope this isn't seen as pandering. I've added a few new discussions to the breeders club. I'm hoping to get some other hobbiest that have certain species to get organized to help keep our rare scorpions in the US hobby. Posting it in the breeders club should keep the discusion from getting burried in all the posts. So far Ive got thread for Heterometrus Madraspatensis and Centruroides margaritatus. This is what I have and what I'm looking to breed when I can get males. PLease start your own threads with what you are trying to breed. I'd also like to invite our European and Asian friends to join the group and give us some of your experiance in breeding these scorpions.

To join go up to were it says community and click the drag down menu. Go to groups and just click join.

Thanks john
I totally support this! I would love to see some rare stuff being breed here in the states!

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I totally support this! I would love to see some rare stuff being breed here in the states!
This is what I want the club to be, but I've been too lazy. Time to get off my butt and get it going. Plus If I can't get some males I might not ever be able to breed these species.

Keister

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is what I want the club to be, but I've been too lazy. Time to get off my butt and get it going. Plus If I can't get some males I might not ever be able to breed these species.
Which is not good at all. I will through Hadogenes Troglodytes out there too, because from my understanding these are on the rarer side of things too, but correct me if I am wrong? I know mine are both wild caught, and I only know of one other guy who has a wild caught female. So any info or tips on them will be greatly appreciated.

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is international shipping unavailable everywhere
There are many scorpion species native to India, as well as many other creatures...shipping internationally is illegal without permits. Sorry, I cannot indulge your question right now.;)

tdark1

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
New message up in the respective section regarding shipping...