Anyone know of any t toys?

Theist 17

Arachnosquire
I'm having trouble understanding the purpose of this post. Could you clarify, please?

Giygas

Arachnosquire
I wouldnt call them 'toys', but after a female has laid her sac and its pulled out, you can give her a ping pong ball to sort of act like a dummy until she realises that the 'sac' is a dud. Sort of like an anti depressant (even though Ts are basically biological robots, so there isnt any form of emotion going on)

just my 2 cents.

Zoomer428

Arachnosquire
Ah thanks my t is a male and i gave him a pingpong ball he dug a hole put the ball in and webbed it down

captmarga

Arachnobaron
I wouldnt call them 'toys', but after a female has laid her sac and its pulled out, you can give her a ping pong ball to sort of act like a dummy until she realises that the 'sac' is a dud. Sort of like an anti depressant (even though Ts are basically biological robots, so there isnt any form of emotion going on)

just my 2 cents.
Just to note, Ts DO know when their eggsac has been taken. They will look for it, and if given an empty sac, or substitute sac, will care for it for a while before deciding it's not a real or viable sac any longer. I have heard stories direct from the breeder about females that fretted away and refusing to eat after their eggsacs were taken from them (and no empty given back). Be they basic brained or not, instinct, especially mothering, does a lot more for animals than we tend to credit.

Marga

TZach

Arachnosquire
i have seen some Ts use crickets as toys, by throwing them or letting them get away so they can get a better hunting experience out of it :)

Zoomer428

Arachnosquire
Thanks lol

---------- Post added 04-30-2012 at 07:48 PM ----------

I have yet to see mine do that