Scorpion frequent juddering

Sigyn

Arachnopeon
My scorps H.madraspatensis is juddering every night... Any particular reasons I should be aware of..Also any tips on finding mate for it.....i have to literally hunt for it...thnx in advance

Last edited:

Sigyn

Arachnopeon
I think its mating purposes. I kept it alone. When i introduced a scorpion(death) it grabs it and try to stings. from my knowledge males often sting the female??? Also any tips on hunting for mates

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think its mating purposes. I kept it alone. When i introduced a scorpion(death) it grabs it and try to stings. from my knowledge males often sting the female??? Also any tips on hunting for mates
Might I say, if you knew what it was, why did you ask?;) You have native species in India, I do not know specific localities but this is for you to find out. You need to contact scorpionologists in your area (follow the advice Michiel has given you in one of your other threads). Males may sting females, but this is to settle them down and should not really be considered serious. If the male is juddering, find a female! You should have already done this.