Possible New species of T from australia

Hornets inverts

Arachnobaron
I received 2 adults and 13 slings of this species off a friend yesterday, this may end up being a new species to science but we will see when i obtain some more to send off for ID. You probably wouldnt think too much of this species unless i told you the spider in the image is a mature female who was collected with 12 spiderlings living in her burrow, according to the collector this is about as big as they come so its quite exciting for me since i really do love the smaller species.

Attachments

Tonys spiders

Arachnosquire
Very nice. I love dwarf sp. Im looking forward to
Seeing an id on these
Any pics of the slings??

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If that's a female, it must be starved...
Overfed (primarily American) hobby spiders do not represent what wild tarantulas should look like in their natural state.

There is nothing wrong with the shape or build of that spider. The elongated abdominal shape is common in the Selenocosmiinae.

Hornets inverts

Arachnobaron
Overfed (primarily American) hobby spiders do not represent what wild tarantulas should look like in their natural state.

There is nothing wrong with the shape or build of that spider. The elongated abdominal shape is common in the Selenocosmiinae.
is a little small compared to alot of WC but not surprising seeing as not long ago dropped a sac but you are right, well fed captive spiders are nothing to go by when your talking bout WC specimens

creepa

Arachnoknight
What a beautiful little creature, to bad that it will probably never be in the hobby outside Australia

matt82

Arachnoknight
Petty cool post there mate :clap: . What region were these found in?

arachnidsrva

Arachnoknight
yea that thing looks awesome for WC ! some of the rosea and avic that comes in bulk looks awful compared to that specimen

good luck dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hornets inverts

Arachnobaron
These guys are from the cape york region of north qld. Now i have a moult i will be sending it to Dr Robert Raven to see what he says

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
These guys are from the cape york region of north qld. Now i have a moult i will be sending it to Dr Robert Raven to see what he says
Interesting to say the least. While I'm not overly interested in that species, it would be interesting to learn what species it is at least...keep us posted, please.

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Steve Nunn would probably be the best guy to get in contact with over a possible ID, must say though its a lovely looking little species, nice shots too!