My new T's

Brachypelma0861

Arachnopeon
Hey guys

I started off with my B. albopilosum and had her for a year until I decided to get more T's! So our annual reptile expo arrived and I got myself a G. pulchripes (Chaco golden knee) and a Salmon pink birdeater!! I'm so excited for them both to grow up! Oh yeah I got an Emporor scorpion too!:biggrin:

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
congrats.. 3 great ts. Those are must haves for any collection. what size are they and where are the pics

SamuraiSid

Arachnodemon
I gotta +1 the emp. scorpion.

t's are great and all, but I like the diversity in inverts. Cool to hear your going the same way, kinda.
Whats the fascination with G. pulchripes? Seems everyone is gettin'em these days, and Im curious why they are getting so popular? i doont own one:(

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
aside from slower growing, there really isnt much to complain about with chacos sid... they are great ts. I also found them to be a good conduit in terms of handling ts. i started when it was tiny and have since handled it AT LEAST once a week until now. i got it at .5 MAX in march of 11' and here we are now in may of 12' and its an easy 2". real hardy, great eaters, gentle to people, and get big and beautiful... whats not to love?