Handling Vietnamese Centipede

wesker12

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My subspinipes is literally on crystal meth 24/7 - I couldn't do that!

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Keep doing that and you WILL get tagged.

Nice looking pede BTW!

burmish101

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lol @ the vid comments on youtube, someone thinks you will die if bitten. Might suck but death is almost impossible from centipede bites haha.

Saark

Arachnosquire
You are nuts lol I had one of those a few years ago and it was about that size, maybe a little bigger and was living proof that Satan walks the earth! lol Evil incarnate that thing was and fast as lightning! I got it as a Christmas gift from my brother. I don't think my wife will let me bring another one of those into the house. She's okay with the huge T. stirmi and tarantulas in general but I think she draws the line at demonic centipedes :laugh:

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just noticed your location....if you want to sell your pede, let me know!

sr20det510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I wanted to try that but chickened out LOL
Then a few months later got some babies and was forced handle them when one jumped out of its container and into a larger tank

Last edited:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The vid won't play for me for some reason. lol I don't do that anymore after a pede got a really good bite in. The thing is that is happens when you don't expect it. They look like they are just roaming around, the look calm and then, SLAM!, they sink in hard and fast no warning.