When will my GBB stretch?

goatpiper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My GBB sling just molted for the first time in my care...she was about an inch before the molt. She's spent all her time in her web, and molted in there about a day and a half ago. She looks fine, but when can I expect her to come out and stretch and stuff? It seems pretty cramped for her to be in there with her molt. I'm still just being the nervous new T-daddy...I know she's likely got the proper instincts to take care of herself. Like I said, the molt when well and she looks fine.

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
When ever it's good and ready...lol..There's no set time limit when they come out and stretch.I've had some out and stretching within a day or two...some not for weeks.I've got a mesomelas right now who has molted and in a small confined burrow.I know she's molted because I can see into it and it's been 2 weeks now and she hasn't come out to stretch.My other mesomelas was exact opposite.Molted and within 2 days had her burrow opened,threw out the molt and then herself came out for some stretching time.It'll come when it's ready.Nothing to worry about..peace..