New Ts coming Wednesday!

TweedMcQueen

Arachnopeon
Further down the burrow I go! Just closed a deal with Patrick86 for 3 new 8 legged roommates. I will be receiving an A. versicolor, G. pulchripes and P. cambridgei. All tiny slings. I am damn excited to really get my collection going. Already I can feel the pull for more. As it is though I can't wait for Wednesday. I will be sure to post pics when they arrive. I will also be posting pictures of the packing and unpacking as well as a full review of my experience with Patrick in the appropriate forum. Quick preview: Patrick is awesome and I encourage you all to get ahold of him if you are looking for some Ts.

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i know that pull for more that you feel for more well lol. I have decided to convert my bedroom into a T room. I can just sleep on the couch lol.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
congrats .. youll love em. what are you gonna get NEXT lol

TweedMcQueen

Arachnopeon
i know that pull for more that you feel for more well lol. I have decided to convert my bedroom into a T room. I can just sleep on the couch lol.
Yeah my girl and I have decided we need a T room at our next place. It is actually making resigning the lease at our current place after our roommates leave tempting, we would have our choice of a few T rooms haha. This hobby really gets on top of you fast.

congrats .. youll love em. what are you gonna get NEXT lol
I am actually getting ready to work on putting my wishlist down on paper and prioritizing. I think a GBB may be next. Or maybe a P. irminia. Man, the list is long and I feel all A.D.D. when I try to decide. As usual, Ron Burgundy can describe how I feel about any given thing, in this case getting into Ts.
ron.jpg

1hughjazzspider

Arachnoknight
If you're buying from Patrick then I guarantee you you'll get a freebie. Patrick's cool like that and always gives a freebie. I bought 3 different slings from him once that were $5 each and he gave me a freebie that was worth at least $15, if not more.

TweedMcQueen

Arachnopeon
If you're buying from Patrick then I guarantee you you'll get a freebie. Patrick's cool like that and always gives a freebie. I bought 3 different slings from him once that were $5 each and he gave me a freebie that was worth at least $15, if not more.
You are right about that. The cambridgei is my freebie. Patrick really has been a hell of a guy to do deal with and I urge anyone to do business with him. I certainly will buy from him again in the future. I figured it might have been pushing to far to see if he had any spare furniture to send along so I could have more places to put enclosures though haha. I feel like a kid waiting for christmas.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
its always awesome when you can get exactly what you want AND more in the same place. Im glad you got the ts you've been after. Youll love the Psalmo too

TweedMcQueen

Arachnopeon
They all arrived safe and sound earlier today, probably around 10 this morning! Imagine our surprise when we opened our package of 3 Ts(two purchased, one freebie) and found FOUR vials! Patrick is the man. So the new arrivals are:
A. versicolor
P. cambridgei
B. albopilosum
G. pulchripes

They are all healthy and well. The versi looks like it might have hurt a leg just a tad in transit but it isn't bleeding and it doesn't seem to be impeding it as it started in on building it's web nest as soon as I unpacked it and it gets around just fine. The albo is TINY. Hard to imagine it growing into it's adult size but I can't wait to watch the process. The pulchripes is the most relaxed creature in the world. The Psalmo on the other hand...Definitely did the right thing in getting one to get used to faster Ts. Soon as I opened up it's packing it shot out like a bolt. Luckily I had the viles down inside a large Kritter Keeper just in case something like that happened. It was exciting getting it corralled and into it's new home.

The Psalmo and the versi have been incredibly interesting to watch. Once in it's new home the Psalmo went to town on a burrow and watching it excavate was cool. Quite the architect. I can say the same for the versi. Watching it build it's web nest is fascinating.

The names, for those interested, are Loki(the P. cambridgei), Nova(the G. pulchripes), Irwin(the A. versicolor) and Itsy(the B. albopilosum). I will be putting up some pictures soon, letting them relax before I start shooting off anymore camera flashes at them. Also coming will be a review of my transaction with Patrick86, complete with pictures of the packing etc. Again, as a preview, from start to finish Patrick as great do deal with.

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They all arrived safe and sound earlier today, probably around 10 this morning! Imagine our surprise when we opened our package of 3 Ts(two purchased, one freebie) and found FOUR vials! Patrick is the man. So the new arrivals are:
A. versicolor
P. cambridgei
B. albopilosum
G. pulchripes

They are all healthy and well. The versi looks like it might have hurt a leg just a tad in transit but it isn't bleeding and it doesn't seem to be impeding it as it started in on building it's web nest as soon as I unpacked it and it gets around just fine. The albo is TINY. Hard to imagine it growing into it's adult size but I can't wait to watch the process. The pulchripes is the most relaxed creature in the world. The Psalmo on the other hand...Definitely did the right thing in getting one to get used to faster Ts. Soon as I opened up it's packing it shot out like a bolt. Luckily I had the viles down inside a large Kritter Keeper just in case something like that happened. It was exciting getting it corralled and into it's new home.

The Psalmo and the versi have been incredibly interesting to watch. Once in it's new home the Psalmo went to town on a burrow and watching it excavate was cool. Quite the architect. I can say the same for the versi. Watching it build it's web nest is fascinating.

The names, for those interested, are Loki(the P. cambridgei), Nova(the G. pulchripes), Irwin(the A. versicolor) and Itsy(the B. albopilosum). I will be putting up some pictures soon, letting them relax before I start shooting off anymore camera flashes at them. Also coming will be a review of my transaction with Patrick86, complete with pictures of the packing etc. Again, as a preview, from start to finish Patrick as great do deal with.
glad your little guys made it safe, I have a B. albopilosum and
G. pulchripes coming to me from patrick next Wednesday. can't wait to see your pictures man

TweedMcQueen

Arachnopeon
Man, so awesome just watching these little guys/gals. The versi in it's web is stunning and the cambridgei continues to be a little spitfire. Still can't get over how small the albo is, got to watch it get a drop of water earlier so that was cute. The pulchripes apparently thinks it is a mountaineer so I am glad it has not much room to climb.

AmysAnimals

Arachnobaron
Sweet! I know how you feel about wanting to get more. If I could I would be getting T's every week!! lol Although, I did the past couple weeks. I got an A. Purpurea one week then the next week got a LP! haha It's awesome. I am hoping to get a couple more this summer but then I have to put a hold on my T's until I move out! =( So I will have 5 T's living here and maybe some Millipedes. I wish I could have more. I really wanted to get a pokie a few months ago but once I told my parents about it they were like ummm NO! haha So I have an A. versicolor, A. purpurea, and a L. Parahybana. Next on MY list is Hapalopus sp. colombia large, then a B. Smithi. After my five and learning more and more then I may move onto more "extreme" tarantulas, as some might call them.

Anyways, I ramble a lot in my posts if some might notice. -.- sorry about that.

Point: This hobby is ADDICTIVE!!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That P. cambridgei will be FUN the older it gets ;) Mine is some evil spawn from hell, probably escaped sometime during the creation of Diablo 3 into our world...