Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I thought she was going to molt!?!

HerosEggs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Greenjewls

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Finally, stuff to look at in this section. How big is that one?
She is about 7"BL. I've had her for a year and she hasn't been with a male this whole time... as you have said before, perhaps heros can reproduce asexually? I hope they are viable. Thanks for checkin' it out!

---------- Post added 06-14-2012 at 05:22 PM ----------

Thanks!! I hope so too! She has always been well-fed so I hope this helps my chances. Do you think there's anything I can do to help her want to keep them?

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I still have my doubts about the parthenogenesis possibility. A captive born I have was prepping around in detail but it ended up being a molt. I have many CBs though, maybe if I hang on to next year I could see what happens then. But I'm also trying to sell them, need room, too crazy over here. I thought yours might be on the big side because the eggs look kind of small from here.

Greenjewls

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I still have my doubts about the parthenogenesis possibility. A captive born I have was prepping around in detail but it ended up being a molt. I have many CBs though, maybe if I hang on to next year I could see what happens then. But I'm also trying to sell them, need room, too crazy over here. I thought yours might be on the big side because the eggs look kind of small from here.
Do you think there's a possibility they can store sperm for a year? Or do you think they may produce unfertilized eggs for some reason? This was a big surprise for me!!

EbonyKatana1664

Arachnosquire
I think storing sperm was the answer to this. just sayin. I wanted this heros morph(?) but I couldnt get it anywhere.