T escape....funny story.....

DeidraDisaster

Arachnopeon
My first escape and thank goodness it was my super sweet MM rosie, Horatio. I typically have a little lock on his cage due to my curious cat and my boyfriend's crippling fear of spiders. Although he is terrified, he allows me to have my hobby and is starting to become a little less scared the more I educate him.

Anyways, I received a text message while I was at work from my boyfriend berating me because my Chilean rose got out. It appears as though I left the locking mechanism off and my curious cat pulled the lid open just enough for him to escape. My boyfriend walks in to find Horatio in the middle of the kitchen. He grabbed a golf club and a tupperware and prodded him until he got in. I busted up laughing in the middle of work to a text of, "You're in big trouble missy!" The thought of my boyfriend treating my rosie, who has never even kicked hairs, like he was an OBT was hilarious to me! When I got home, I told him he should just be thankful it wasn't my h. lividum, she is a terror and would've scared the pee right out of him with her too often threat displays.

Just wanted to share my funny story...:biggrin:

Does anyone else have any funny escape stories? Possibly involving a significant other who is terrified?

Last edited: