how to pack a bunch of feeder roach???

rockrox1

Arachnosquire
Guys, can you give me any ideas on how to properly pack a bunch of feeder roach, about 500pcs. more or less. i have send a container but all the roaches in the package died. i haven't bore any holes in the container for fear that the nymphs might get from that holes... any ideas guys???

poisoned

Arachnodemon
I usually get them in plastic container with some holes melted into plastic cover. Egg crate is always present inside.

But I've never got 500 of them and never got any nymphs inside.

Ben Oliver

Arachnopeon
all you have to do is melt or drill a bunch of real small holes in the container lid or you can use nylons for a top, no nymphs can go though nylons. that is what i use for a top of my hisser container and no escapes and you have to watch the temps on the roaches when you try ship them you may have to get a cold pack or heat pack.

rockrox1

Arachnosquire
ok... tnx guys... i usually did not bother to drill holes when i ship freebies nymphs of about 10 pcs so when i try to ship a mixed-sized lats of a larger quantity, i did not bother to drill holes thinking the same style as the smaller quantity. it ended being a garbage container. every single one of the roach died... :(