PrettyHate's Picture Thread

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
More Alice :)

Although I do have two other Ts, it seems like Alice is always the one showing off...

She does this pose often...she reminds me of a pokie when she is doing it! I call it her "playing pokie" pose:
DSCF2579.jpg

Taking a drink:
DSC02032.jpg

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This isnt the best picture of Boots, but it does show my favorite thing about A. avics....the awesome iridescent blue/green color they get on the underside of their legs!
DSC02040.JPG

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I no longer have Sabrina. It turned out that "she" was actually a "he" and died after he matured :( Maybe I am bias, but I still think that he is one of the nicest looking B. smithi's I have seen.

DSCN5088.jpg

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
that IS/WAS a beautiful Brachy.. sorry for your loss.

I like Alice too.. seems like my rosie female has been doing the Poeci stance almost CONSTANTLY since her last molt. She never did it prior. Has your rosie always done this?

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I like Alice too.. seems like my rosie female has been doing the Poeci stance almost CONSTANTLY since her last molt. She never did it prior. Has your rosie always done this?
No! She only started doing it after her last molt (June 17th 2012). Hmm I wonder what it all means!

Edited to add:
Just caught Boots in Poeci stance :) She also molted not too long ago (June 4, 2012)

DSC02123.JPG

Last edited:

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Caught Alice doing some rearranging (or something). Apparently I am not the only one that cant sleep tonight!
DSC02132-2.jpg
DSC02133-2.jpg

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Probably just trying to make enough noise to wake up the two-legged human "Hey...water? Please?" ;)

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The ungreatful bugger dumped the water that was in there out! That's ok though, I needed a good laugh at 2:30 am :)

poisoned

Arachnodemon
This isnt the best picture of Boots, but it does show my favorite thing about A. avics....the awesome iridescent blue/green color they get on the underside of their legs!
Many other arboreals have those. I've seen it on T. elenae, P. irminia and P. langenbucheri. I'm sure other species of those genuses have those too.

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Many other arboreals have those. I've seen it on T. elenae, P. irminia and P. langenbucheri. I'm sure other species of those genuses have those too.
OBTs, lampros (at least I've seen it on my nigerrimum), lots of arboreals, one of the things I love about them. :)

PrettyHate, nice pics, and spiders!

Gaherp

Arachnofarmer
Old Timer
Love the pics, that T fits right into the theme for sure. I have to admit halloween as a child was one big role in getting me into T's.

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Love the pics, that T fits right into the theme for sure. I have to admit halloween as a child was one big role in getting me into T's.
Thanks! I cant wait to take some Christmas pictures of Alice :) I love this T WAY too much!