Ya gotta see this!

iaminside

Arachnopeon
that was a great vid. thanks for the share! the music made it all the more dramatic!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Simply amazing. Many props to the tarantula, and the guy that did the video. Thanks Stan.

wandas12

Arachnopeon
WOW that was beautiful. Kind of an eye opener as you can really tell the different stages they need to go through. then how they are so helpless after. will definately what dozens of times.

Edit: If i can figure out how could i have permision to share this on another forum in the uk.

Thanks

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That was an absolutely magical video, thank you for sharing and props to the filmer. Just amazing!

mmfh

Arachnobaron
All I can say is WOW! These creatures are so amazing. Ty pikaia

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
It was amazing how you could see the fluid pumping in its carapace. I really understand now how soft and helpless they are when molting.

Stan Schultz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
... Edit: If i can figure out how could i have permision to share this on another forum in the uk. ...
Join the South African forum. They're good people, very excited about tarantulas, and need your support. Once you've joined, send a PM to Dimitri, the fellow who posted it.

Or, simply do what I did: Post a link on your forum.

Enjoy your little 8-legged marvel!

Skeri

Arachnosquire
That was beautiful. Still can't wait to get a few X. species.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Amazing molting vid, indeed! One of the best I've watched to date, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing, Stan!

Angelfyr9

Arachnopeon
Wow. I watched last night and was so amazed, I had no words. I've decided after watching again this morning that it was probably the most spiritual thing I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing. To see a creature being renewed, re-born... I thought watching mammals being born was awesome, but this... Just wow! Thank you so much for posting :)

jen650s

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Amazing!

Thank you Stan! I don't believe I have ever watched a T molt upright before.

That was a fantastic video! :alien:

Boyd Blizard

Arachnopeon
That truly was amazing. Does this species allways molt in the upright position? What up wit dat?