you just gotta love the 'tude of a Desert Hairy

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Hi all,
I raced to the post office from my lunch break (literally, I was.) To pick up my Desert Hairy that mebebraz so kindly gave me. (thank you!)
Worried, that the poor thing was frozen, I opened the box, and then placed the deli cup in the 10G. I opened it, but noticed the poor thing got flipped over in transit. So, I dug out my python feeding tongs, and by gently nudging, and pulling the paper toweling away, there he/she was.
Looking a bit wilted, I noticed, so I waited a few. I went and grabbed a soda for lunch (lunch of champions), and came back. The little baby had its tail up a bit, but was still standing there. I walked up to the tank, and immediately, pincers and telson were ready. You just gotta a little creature that maybe weighs as much as a human eye, standing you down. (proud grin). I shoulda bought a scorp long time ago!

Peace,
Gillian

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, I love mine, too. I used to have one several years ago and I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed them until I got Thorn at the last animal expo I went to.

Good luck with the new kid!

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
galeogirl,
I, as well as my partner already are. We keep going in the room and checking the wee one out. Very cool. As she said, "Cute, in a prehistoric kinda way."

Peace,
Gillian

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Alonso,
Not yet. I'll be snapping some this weekend.

Peace,
Gillian