Sharing some of my centipedes and millipedes

jayvee_austin

Arachnopeon
I'm truly loving this collection. I'll add more photos soon and try to take more photos over the weekend. And I'm looking forward to adding more to my collection. :) Enjoy!

Attachments

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Nice collection...which 'pede is in the 1st picture from Part 2?

SDCPs

Arachnolord
Those giant yellow pedes in the bottom of the last pic are awesome! I want those millipedes! Do you happen to have any of the blue millipedes that occur on Negros island?

jayvee_austin

Arachnopeon
Hi there zonbonzovi, I was told it could possibly be a Cryptops melanotypus however it's size seems to be too big for it's species.

---------- Post added 10-16-2012 at 11:00 AM ----------

Those giant yellow pedes in the bottom of the last pic are awesome! I want those millipedes! Do you happen to have any of the blue millipedes that occur on Negros island?
Thanks :D They're actually breeding in their tank now. And i saw a few pedelings roaming. :D

I have a couple of blue ones now :D

dehaani

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was told it could possibly be a Cryptops melanotypus however it's size seems to be too big for it's species.
Yeah, that was just a guess based on the general appearance. I'm fairly sure it's a Cryptops something-or-other though!

Alltheworld601

Arachnoangel
beautiful...I love the millipedes the most..I used to have one, years ago. He was wonderful and sweet. I didn't know at the time they came in so many colors, too!

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Yeah, that was just a guess based on the general appearance. I'm fairly sure it's a Cryptops something-or-other though!
Doesn't Cryptops lack ocelli? I think it may be something else.

SDCPs

Arachnolord
Thanks :D They're actually breeding in their tank now. And i saw a few pedelings roaming. :D

I have a couple of blue ones now :D
Could you take a bunch of pictures of the blue ones and some of the yellow ones? We have very few pictures on the internet of those. Much appreciated!

VictorHernandez

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice pede pics !
I especially like the last one from part 2 and the last two from part (I like millipedes).