Lampropelma Violaceopes
DSC_0041.jpg

Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens
DSC_0039.jpg

Brachypelma Smithi
DSC_0038.jpg

Alltheworld601

Arachnoangel
These are gorgeous! That last poeci has angry eyebrows, teehee. The P. cancerides is incredible. I'm excited to keep up on your photo thread. It also has the same name as mine haha

Gaherp

Arachnofarmer
Old Timer
Very nice pics, and love that singapore it's one of my fave's. Keep them pics coming in.

angelisass

Arachnopeon
These are gorgeous! That last poeci has angry eyebrows, teehee. The P. cancerides is incredible. I'm excited to keep up on your photo thread. It also has the same name as mine haha
Very nice pics, and love that singapore it's one of my fave's. Keep them pics coming in.
Thanks guys! :D The P. Miranda had a successful mating before and so i'm hoping that she'd be gravid now and my singapore blue just molted, i think she's pushing 8" LS, really a beautiful T one of my favorites. Hoping to have her mated already got a fresh MM Lampropelma, so really i'm crossing my fingers on that.

angelisass

Arachnopeon
My Singapore Blue molted yesterday, and i was able to take some shots after her molt. Probably close to 8"s
Post-molt
DSC_0009.jpg

Her color is really getting darker and i like it :D
DSC_0008.jpg
after molting she went straight to drink water which almost lasted for 3hrs.

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice blue Ts :D your P miranda's purple hues are awesome but nothing compared to the blues on your L viola. :drool:

angelisass

Arachnopeon
My Female GBB just recently molted yey! :D will be mating her again for the second time.
Postmolt pic
DSC_0001.jpg

I caught this weird but nice looking spider in the house, anyone know what specie is this? Around 2-3"
DSC_0003.jpg

Bast

Arachnopeon
All of your babies are beautiful :) I really love the L. Violaceopes and your H. Lividium; they're stunning!! They're two of my favorite T's :)

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Love the T's and good pics, I can't wate till my B,smithi shows more colouration like yours.

Solucki

Arachnoknight
These are all so beautiful. I bet the camera just doesn't do the justice. I can't wait till my slings get this big. Looks like your house guest got into a mean scuffle, I wonder what happened and what the other guy looks like? Sorry not sure of sp.

angelisass

Arachnopeon
All of your babies are beautiful :) I really love the L. Violaceopes and your H. Lividium; they're stunning!! They're two of my favorite T's :)
Sadly my H. Lividum scares the crap out of me, really aggressive, but surprisingly my L. Violaceopes is very docile :))

Love the T's and good pics, I can't wate till my B,smithi shows more colouration like yours.
You'll need a lot of patience for B. Smithi's, they are really beautiful ones they are in adulthood

These are all so beautiful. I bet the camera just doesn't do the justice. I can't wait till my slings get this big. Looks like your house guest got into a mean scuffle, I wonder what happened and what the other guy looks like? Sorry not sure of sp.
True enough, seeing them in person still amazes me. Its a huntsman spider lol, got to ask my friends for and i think its a male

angelisass

Arachnopeon
MM Poecilotheria Regalis
DSC_0008.jpg

My Female Poecilotheria Regalis is currently molting :D Hoping to breed her soon with my MM
DSC_0018.jpg

MM Poecilotheria Miranda, the one I mated to my hopefully gravid fem
DSC_0005.jpg

MM Lampropela Violaceopes to be bred to my Female L. Violaceopes
DSC_0010.jpg

Poecilotheria Oranata just an update of her... she's growing really fast now at 3-3.5"LS
DSC_0013.jpg