sure is slow here

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Am I going to have to post Scolopendra galapagoensis plings here to liven it up?

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Haha, it was just a question, ..I don't have any plings ...........or DO I? It's a possibility, I can't see through the glass anymore so I don't know if they developed into pedelings.

KingBaboon85

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I want to post pics i received intersting species of centipedes from Africa but my only source for loggin is my phone and I dont know how to post from my phone

I have one in particular a small green one maybe 2 and half inches and is now wraped with a clutch of eggs. And I wish some one could indentifie it

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
I want to post pics i received intersting species of centipedes from Africa but my only source for loggin is my phone and I dont know how to post from my phone

I have one in particular a small green one maybe 2 and half inches and is now wraped with a clutch of eggs. And I wish some one could indentifie it
For the small, green one see if it isn't Rhysida longipes.

Unfortunately, I'm the least phone savvy of the mods...try posting that question in the Troubleshooting/Suggestions subforum...I'm still living in the '00s with my Tracphone lol.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was trying to stir it up a bit here, man it is slow but seriously, there could be some pedelings in there. Hey Kingbaboon I upload to Photobucket, can you do that with your phone?, can you copy and paste stuff with phones?, I don't even know because I don't have a cell phone, curious about that pede.

web eviction

Arachnolord
+1 use photo bucket it's how I post all my pictures from my iPhone, just download the app then upload the pics to photo bucket then copy and paste the img code...

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 07:35 PM ----------

And ya I agree it needs stirred up a bit in here ;)

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Looks like they changed it up a little at Photobucket, fixing things when they aren't broken. Once you have your pic uploaded to Photobucket, put the cursor over the pinwheel in the upper right-hand corner of the image and go to "get media links" It's the IMG code you want, just click on it and it's copied, paste it in your post but note the pic will only show up after you submit your thread/post. Anywhooooo, back on to proper business, they are only eggs so there's still more waiting. btw I think the babies are really small with galapagoensis, going by the size of their eggs. I was going to wait because you never know if they will get eaten up but thought this place could use a little action.

web eviction

Arachnolord
Yes thanks for sharing! Now let's hope those eggs stay between her legs and out of her belly! ;)

VictorHernandez

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
for the phone thing, you can try to upload photos directly from your phone to the site, or you can send then to your email and somehow get to a computer, save the pictures, and then upload them to the site.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
I wouldn't want you guys to get bored so here's a quick and dirty video of my attempt at a Strigamia colony:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
ummmmm, I think that belongs in the extra-terrestrial section. OK cool, I finally got the vid to work over here, going to watch now, looks pretty weird, that's a good thing.

web eviction

Arachnolord
Good stuff John! Those guys are so cool haha I really should have kept a couple lol I'll have to go catch a couple tomorrow :p

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There is a 4 to 5 inch geo in the central tx area, a worm with legs but it has no color like most others around here. I've only seen one of these larger ones. I left it in a container for a day, that's all it took to dry up ...also like an earthworm, I was really disappointed because it's size was interesting to me. I wanted to see how it survived, learned real fast that they need moisture lol.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'll take a pic of the other one, give people some ideas maybe. Or maybe most don't care to mess with it and just like watching what I'm doing over here and saying, "man that guy is a little crazy, ..but I want to see what's going on over there." lol. I'll add some pics in a little while.