MB623's T Pics

MB623

Arachnoknight
DSCN2024.jpg 7i T. gigas I picked up from BrettG at 2i DSCN2036.jpg E. cyanognathus DSCN2046.jpg G. pulchra I also obtained from Brett G last year. versicolor eating.jpg Interesting pic of my versi eating. DSCN2044.jpg A better and more current pic of my versi.
I'll update this periodically, when slings grow into focus of my terrible camera.

MB623

Arachnoknight
DSCN2150.jpg
My versi starting to show some color change.

DSCN2153.jpg
The blue fang came out for a pic during a substrate change.

MB623

Arachnoknight
DSCN2182.jpg My blondi molted and HE decided to reach out and give the camera a feel. :biggrin:
DSCN2184.jpg P. muticus sling.
DSCN2190.jpg T. gigas now at 9i. Seems like just yesyerday they were eating pinheads, now there taking down adult crickets.

FoxtheLviola

Arachnosquire
Nice pictures! I can't wait till my versi starts showing some color change. Also I believe your T. blondi is actually a Lasiodora parahybana.

MB623

Arachnoknight
I was kinda thinking the same thing. The deal is I bought it off a person from CL who had in turn bought it from GBU Enterprises in Lodi ? California as a goliath bird eater. I also read that blondi slings and juvies can be brown to almost black, but I wouldn't really know. He was a little more brown before he molted and I have seen other pics of peoples "blondi" slings/ juvies and I've seen some that are brown and some that are really dark like an LP. I've owned several LP's and they look very similar to this guy, except the color of the hairs on the abdomen with this one aren't pink, but rather a blond color. I should post an ID thread to see what other people think.
Nice pictures! I can't wait till my versi starts showing some color change. Also I believe your T. blondi is actually a Lasiodora parahybana.

FoxtheLviola

Arachnosquire
I was kinda thinking the same thing. The deal is I bought it off a person from CL who had in turn bought it from GBU Enterprises in Lodi ? California as a goliath bird eater. I also read that blondi slings and juvies can be brown to almost black, but I wouldn't really know. He was a little more brown before he molted and I have seen other pics of peoples "blondi" slings/ juvies and I've seen some that are brown and some that are really dark like an LP. I've owned several LP's and they look very similar to this guy, except the color of the hairs on the abdomen with this one aren't pink, but rather a blond color. I should post an ID thread to see what other people think.
Yeah posting a picture in the I'd thread wouldn't hurt. It just looks exactly like my brother's three juvie Lps. They are about 3.5"-4" and their setae hasn't gotten its full salmon color yet. If it is not an Lp, I would still say it is a Lasiodora sp.

MB623

Arachnoknight
DSCN2203.jpg P. cancerides - Just a quick pic during rehousing. It's hard to believe it only had five legs when I got it a few months ago.

MB623

Arachnoknight
DSCN2207.jpg
G. rosea - Just figured I would get a pic of her in this thread.

MB623

Arachnoknight
DSCN2233.jpg
My versi molted again the other day. She's getting so big! I love seeing her color transformation.

MB623

Arachnoknight
Finally!

DSCN2256.jpg
She started showing signs of premolt about a week ago and today I noticed she laid a web mat and brushed a bunch of urticating hairs to the back of her abdomen. Hopefully she molts tonight, it's been 9 months and day since she last molted (June 14, 2012).

MB623

Arachnoknight
The transformation is complete!

DSCN2267.jpg
She's done. 9 months 2 days I've been waiting, 4 of which she didn't eat.

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
Nice pictures!! Good looking versi, their color changes are compared to none!!

p.s. I didn't know feeding your P. cancerides jelly beans would help for quick regeneration. HaHa!

MB623

Arachnoknight
Nice pictures!! Good looking versi, their color changes are compared to none!!

p.s. I didn't know feeding your P. cancerides jelly beans would help for quick regeneration. HaHa!
Thanks. Ha, the rocks do look like jelly beans.

MB623

Arachnoknight
DSCN2291.jpg
My pulchra finally eating again.:biggrin:
DSCN2328.jpg
A female P. muticus I acquired from Nada yesterday.

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
looking good. enjoy her while you can, as soon as she can she'll be dug in deep lol