Attn: Arachnodealers

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Just wondering if there are any new species that are going to be introduced into the hobby anytime soon.

Jon

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Big Dragonfly said:
Just wondering if there are any new species that are going to be introduced into the hobby anytime soon.

Jon
I believe that B. rudolfi is on it's way to the states. Not sure if it's been here yet or not....

Scott

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
mrderanged said:
I believe that B. rudolfi is on it's way to the states. Not sure if it's been here yet or not....

Scott
Now that is a handome spider! I just got done looking at pictures of a few different Bonnetina species on Rick West's site and there is a nice pic of B. cyaneifemur on John Hoke's site. <no classifieds ads in the info forums - Satanika> I would seriously consider that if it wasn't for ... you guessed it ... the hairs.

Jon

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Actually scott, they are set to arrive next week, along with P reduncus and a few other misc spiders.....
{D

t

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
monantony said:
and a few other misc spiders.....
{D

t
Tony, comeon! Elaborate, Elaborate!!! What are the other misc spiders?

Jon

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I believe Tony's source of info is the same as mine. There is a bunch of stuff coming in soon and more later from another source. I don't know if there is anything "new", but there is quite a bit that I haven't seen before.

So, in answer to your question, "yes".

Botar

The Red Queen

Mrs. TarCan
mrderanged said:

Scott

I have a B. rudlofi already, but I'll be honest... I got it from Canada.
Amanda

InsaneCaine

Arachnopeon
rosehaired1979 said:
Is one of them the E.pulcherimklassi????? If so I'll be buying 1 lol :D
I also really want one of these!!! Just as I was about to buy one last time....bam, everyone ran out of them.

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i believe some B. baumgarteni will travel to the states soon........

Bearo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
mrderanged said:

Scott
I have a B. rudloffi ;P and a friend of mine has one, and another friend has 2 of them..
I think that its just us who have these in Sweden..
When we bought them in Hamm in march they told us that there were only 45 of them in the hobby :mad:

The Red Queen

Mrs. TarCan
Bearo said:
I have a B. rudloffi ;P and a friend of mine has one, and another friend has 2 of them..
I think that its just us who have these in Sweden..
When we bought them in Hamm in march they told us that there were only 45 of them in the hobby :mad:
I don't think this is true... I know of at least 2 people in Canada who have them, and Tarcan is selling them on his website (http://www.tarantulacanada.ca/)

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
metallica said:
i believe some B. baumgarteni will travel to the states soon........
I have heard rumors of captive breeding in the US....

eh Tony?

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Yea
I bred my big girl , and the male had been with two other females at one locale...
I think my odds are low, he seemed kinda old
T

Bearo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The Red Queen said:
I don't think this is true... I know of at least 2 people in Canada who have them, and Tarcan is selling them on his website (http://www.tarantulacanada.ca/)
Yeah sorry, forgot to write that I have found out in another thread earlier that it was not true...
but maby the dealer in Hamm ment that there are 45 in Europe or in Germany, who knows :(