4 Hour time laps of my Brachypelma boehmei (F)

Lv99 Spider

Arachnopeon
Hello all,

Just wanted to share a time laps that my room mate captured. The shots were taken 15 seconds apart for 4 hours.

I bought her about a month ago along with a B. emilia at a paired price for $200 (both 4 - 5 years, and Female). Not a bad deal, as far as I know anyways.

Her cage usually isn't this strewn about, but she decorates as she pleases. I see she completely blocked the entrance to her house with a ping pong ball. :giggle:

[YOUTUBE]haeYPaEeRJc[/YOUTUBE]

Trial

Arachnopeon
Such a pretty girl, and busy too! I'd love to see this done with a burrowing T.

Cydaea

Arachnosquire
I look at my rosea and my albo in the morning, and they're sitting in their favorite spot. I come home from work in the evening and see them sitting in the exact same spot. I always assume they've been sitting there the whole time (pet rock), but for all I know they've been running around their enclosure all day. I never really thought about that. If I had the equipment I would record a time lapse too.

sheepyweepy

Arachnopeon
@Cydaea I used to have similar ideas about our B. smithi but it turns out (after observing him for a very very very long time) that he spends his whole day going in and out the entrance of his house. Subtle movements, but still movements. :D