[Inquiry] Best place to purchase

RedDragon13

Arachnopeon
I've been looking around everywhere, but I got to wondering... Where does everyone else get their T's from? What do you think are the best places to purchase T's from in regards to price, CUSTOMER SERVICE (I've had much trouble with this one), shipping quality, and selection. Thanks!

Meezerkoko

Arachnoknight
Kelly Swift http://swiftinverts.com/ is fantastic! Great customer service, communication and prices! Just check his reviews (Swifty on here). He deals primarily in slings. He also has a good selection of other inverts. I recommend that you call him because he really is great at answering the phone or getting back to you within about an hour or two of you calling him.

Also Jenina @ http://papillonspaws-n-claws.com/ is a fantastic dealer. She's actually a petstore owner! Le gasp! But she really knows her stuff about tarantulas (calls them babies and loves them even though she can't hold them because of a sensitivity to the hairs) and she even knows how to pack them properly and safely for shipping. You should shoot her an email (which she answers nearly instantly) and find out what she has to offer at the moment. Pretty good prices and selection and she has adults (mostly unsexed but some she may have a guess) she also has a connect with a zoo and can get a good variety of slings (barring very rare ones). I actually found her on kijiji.com which is ebay's classifieds. She's very friendly and has great communication and customer service.

Tarac

Arachnolord
Lots of excellent dealers/breeders on the boards, check out the classifieds and reviews. I can give you personal preferences and such, but in pm not in this forum. There is a review section for that. Know that many of the people vending here are hobbyists like yourself so they have the same regard and sensibilities you do about their stock.

spiderengineer

Arachnoangel
yeah we can't talk about this kind of stuff on this section of the forum its against the rules so you will have to check the review section it very helpful