More than doubled my collection today!

batterybound

Arachnopeon
Well, you can't go wrong with Swift's! I am really excited about all of my new babies. I had to remove the P. fasciata from the vial last, and took a few deep breaths before doing it haha, but he actually went into the enclosure smoother than the Avic sp."Peru Purple" which almost got out :o_O:

Curious jay

Arachnodemon
Nice purchases, I find slings are generally less hassle to transfer IME. But I would of been weary of the H. Mac myself lol.

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
I just got a P. fasciata from him too! Healthy little guy. Very fast too! Luckily I incorporated a catch cup and that made things very, very easy.

philge

Arachnosquire
Awesome! I use pretty much those same spice jars for arboreal slings. You might find it easier to simply drill holes in the top rather than using screen. The screen makes for good ventilation, but it looks a little haphazard. I use a small drill bit and make around half a dozen little holes in the cap.

batterybound

Arachnopeon
Awesome! I use pretty much those same spice jars for arboreal slings. You might find it easier to simply drill holes in the top rather than using screen. The screen makes for good ventilation, but it looks a little haphazard. I use a small drill bit and make around half a dozen little holes in the cap.
Yes very haphazard haha. I got a drill a couple months ago and it has changed my spider life :cool: