Who has info on Cyrtopholis Cursor

EightLeggedFreaks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've looked all over google, i searched the forums. Very little if any info on this species. My buddy has one and we are trying to figure out what the common name is, and well anything else on it!

He seems to be keeping it just fine. Not sure of his conditions, but I wouldn't mind hearing how they should live.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Not every tarantula has a common name; many species are similar and common names usually can't have enough of a description to designate them from the others that look like them. All most common names do is add to the confusion. Do you know how often importers and dealers make up common names?

Cllewis11

Arachnopeon
Cyrtopholis cursor

I am getting 2 of these beautiful Ts. Can't wait, hopefully I can be lucky enough to get a Female and a Male. Does anyone have any information about them?

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I am getting 2 of these beautiful Ts. Can't wait, hopefully I can be lucky enough to get a Female and a Male. Does anyone have any information about them?
Congrats! Great genus that needs to be seen much more often. I've had Cyrtopholis bonhotei (Bahamas) in the past. Keep them like Phormictopus, and another Caribbean terrestrial: moist substrate and moderate cross ventilation.

Spiderhunter546

Arachnopeon
Hi poec ive been looking for the cyrtopholis bonhotei for a while now in the bahamas and never found one which island did you find that one on and where