c.margaritatus

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Why would you say that it's too bad that the species isn't C. bicolor? I think C. margaritatus is good enough! :p

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I like these, they can have a lot of babies. I had a 4 inch female and 5 inch male, they can get to a nice size. approx how long is the female there?

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The males I had that matured were only about 2 inches long, compared to the 5 inch male parent. I know they are all diff sizes but they were consistently smaller than the parents.

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So what happened to the ones you had.doesn't make sense for them to continually be smaller than parents.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I traded them all for something else. I was thinking that the high temps over here in the bug room might have had something to do with them poss molting fast, don't really know. Regardless of seeing sexual dimorphism, I had a hard time believing they were mature at such a small size. Finally I put two together and they mated so, solved that question.

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh Ok.didn't know.just thought I'd ask.wander if a 2 in. Male could handle a 4 in.female

Cowin8579

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a large 7-8 instar female of the rarer tan morph.. and really hope to breed her. My friend in Cali has her and his own female. These species hunts better than any scorpion I have ever seen. Half precision, half can of whoopass.

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
7.had one die after molting to 3i.wouldn't eat.this one of my favorite centruroides species.Adults are awesome looking.