• The Report forums are closed to new reports.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reports.

Information on how to use our new Reports section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Read Before Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Hey All,

Since the one web site that I know has bite reports www.bighairyspiders.com has not been updated in ages (What's up with that Tom? Are you still with us? :) ) I figured I would give you all a place to share any experiences you have had in being bitten.

This forum is for you to post bite reports on your personal (first hand) experience. If you know of someone that has been bitten, please encourage them to sign up for an account and post about it in here so we all can learn from their experience.

For the subject of your post, please put the scientific name of the species that you were bitten by.

Please check the Bite Report Index to make sure you are not duplicating a thread for a species that has already been started. Please note that each species must be posted in it's own thread. Meaning that you can not have more than one species in a single thread/post.

In your post, please place a description of the bite, including such items as:

• The size of the spider.
  • How the bite occured.
  • What type of physical damage was caused.
  • What symptoms you experienced.
  • How long the symptoms lasted.
  • What medical attention you received if any.
  • Any lingering effects from the bite.
  • A picture of the bite if one is available

If you wish to discuss anything in these bite reports, please do not post it here as this forum is just for the reports. You can post it in the appropriate forum and refer to it there, you can also private message or e-mail the poster.

Thank you and I hope this will become another valuable resource that Arachnopets can offer you.

Scott
Webmaster

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.