Brizzl's semi-official photo thread

Brizzl

Arachnosquire
Hey guys, I figured it was time to show a some pics.

My derpy B. vagans Red, shes quickly becoming one of my favorites. I honestly didn't want her and was going to sell her but after she settled she became super defensive and its really fun to watch her. She jumps at everything that enters her cage; no threat postures, just feeding responses I guess. And yes, she is missing a leg, the guy who shipped her messed up one way or another. 3 inch juvie.

Untitled by Mr.FluffyKinz, on Flickr

She actually grabbed 3 huge crickets last time I fed her; I had already fed her 2 and she had her mouth full but somehow she was able to kill the last one and she left it on the ground for later. Happy dance all around xD

My 3i A. versi Azul. Not very skittish, pretty fast and super beautiful. Picky eater, I've only seen her eat once out of keeping her (it) for 3 months. First T. I don't know what all the ruckus about them dying so easily, I just mist every 2-3 days and let it dry out once a month. .75 inch sling.

When she was 2i:

A versicolor by Mr.FluffyKinz, on Flickr

And last but not least, my probable male P. regalis Java. This guy is so fast. Awesome patterns on carapace and abdomen, also on the legs. I say probable since he hasn't actually molted for me yet, but the sexual dimorphism and ventrally sexing point male. He has a burrow as well as a retreat at the top of his enclosure; eats well, all around fun T.

That's it for now! Thanks guys.