Couple'o Aussie pedes!

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Amazing photos! Man I love how centipedes look kinda crystalline and translucent up close. That orange guy is like a hot coal!

Gel

Arachnoknight
That orange Scolopendra morsitans is amazing!

I've always wanted to visit Australia and now I want to go even more!

Gnat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
title is mis-leading. I thought I was going to see some centipedes native to Australia. I am dissaponted. I see things I have, or can easily get. Where are the native Aussie stuffs?

JZC

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those pedes are gorgeous! I need all of them!

richoman3

Arachnosquire
title is mis-leading. I thought I was going to see some centipedes native to Australia. I am dissaponted. I see things I have, or can easily get. Where are the native Aussie stuffs?
Cant tell if serious?

THanks everyone

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Those are awesome pedes! So colorful! Would not mind keeping a few of these

richoman3

Arachnosquire
Thanks all !

these are just some of the nicer ones in australia and if you notice they are a mix of only 2 species which vary alot !

Nanotrev

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Some of the color variations can not be found outside Australia. If you can find a bright yellow S. mortisans outside of Australia let me know- being literal here. It's not only a challenge but it would be worth importing,

richoman3

Arachnosquire
Some of the color variations can not be found outside Australia. If you can find a bright yellow S. mortisans outside of Australia let me know- being literal here. It's not only a challenge but it would be worth importing,
yep the amount of colourform rubripes and morsitans here is CRAZY!
sorry there wasn't any 'native species' on this post, only native colourforms lol ,,, ive got native species on other posts here if you want to look through .. will have more soon

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nick Volpe.... GO HOME!!!!!!! You and your awesome photos.... Geeze.... How goes it bro? Wish we could have gone herping while I was in Australia.. oh well. What gear are you using by the way?

richoman3

Arachnosquire
Nick Volpe.... GO HOME!!!!!!! You and your awesome photos.... Geeze.... How goes it bro? Wish we could have gone herping while I was in Australia.. oh well. What gear are you using by the way?
Where are the awesome photos! .. cheers
ive got a canon 60D with a f2.8macro lens with 2 canon 430 EX II speedlites on a bracket :)