YAY! A. Seemani molted ...FINALLY!

sansoucie

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My seemani has been acting wierd lately and I thought it was getting ready to molt, but wasn't sure. Today I wake up an tadaa.... it's molted and looks gorgeous already!
I'll post a pic later and see if ya'll can sex it from the exo.
With all of the molt horror stories I have been a nervous wreck over this, but it went great! WHEW!! :D

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on your second molt! :D ...and I know what you mean when you said that quite a few molts seemed to have been going wrong....that's why I was a mess during the process too.

Don't forget the pics, please?

sansoucie

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I will get pics!! LOL!! Now she/he is a beautiful black and the stripes are really bright. It's all scrunched up right now as the molt was just a little while ago, so I will live him alone for the time being. I walk in here constantly expecting a death curl or something! LOL! I guess he is just still hardening from the molt. He DID go get a good long drink of water, finally!

T_DORKUS

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats! Everytime a T molts it's like Christmas! :D Never know what you'll find esp. with the slings and juvis.

hillie16

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mine hasn't come out of its hide since it molted, even waited for a pinkie to crawl in to it instead of going after it.