Post your Pokie Set-up!

Lyle Beach

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I did a search, but didn't get that much. So please post pictures of your pokie tanks!

Also... when you need to clean your tanks out... how do you catch your pokie? I mean, I know how to do it with terrestrials... But this is my first aboreal. (P. regalis)

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

This one is actually a H. maculata setup, but it would work for pretty much any arboreal.

I prefer to keep adults in 5 gallon tank on their side with sliding screen lids. Juveniles and spiderlings I keep in clear containers from Michaels, and some of them have these upside down bottles.

Later,

Jake

Last edited:

Phalagorn

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My pokie setups! It´s only pokies!!! some of my tanks are empty, but I will put some of my juvenile pokies in them soon! {D

stemloop

Arachnopeon
Pokie set-up

Here is my formosa condo. She is about 5.5", but didn't feel like coming out to play tonight. I finally got to use this sweet piece of palm bark I've been toting around for about 7 years!

For smaller pokies (and other arboreals), I love these clear plastic containers. And, as you can see, just turn them on their sides, and they become terrestrial T enclosures.

Attachments